To generate a CSR, you will need to create a key pair for your server. These two items are a digital certificate key pair and cannot be separated. If you lose your public/private key file or your password and generate a new one, your SSL Certificate will no longer match. You will have to request a new SSL Certificate and may be charged.
- Open the Zeus Web Controller. For example: http://server:9090
- Click SSL Certificates > Certificates > Create
- Choose the option: Buy a certificate from another certifying authority.
- Fill out all fields for the Certificate Signing Request.
- Click OK.
- Save the CSR file to a safe location.
- Copy and paste the CSR into the enrollment pages on the Global Digital website